Wednesday, April 22, 2009

words of wisdom, part 1 from DAD

I'm going to write weekly a few pieces of really really solid advice that my family has taught me through the years. Things I never want to forget, things I want to be sure to pass along to my children, things I want my friends to learn and in turn pass along.
Today's post might be the best lesson of all, thanks to dad for instilling it within me since I was a wee one.

"take a shower, you'll feel better."
-dad

if you don't believe him, go for it. Come on, give it a try. And when you indeed feel better from the shower, call him to thank him - this is advice that will stick with you for a lifetime. Truly.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed. It always helps. My mom says the same thing. It is very simple but so true.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails