Friday, May 22, 2009

from Lori, "This is a friend of mine from college."



Dear Friends…
As most of you know, but some may not, Erica Murray, my girlfriend, passed away on December 4th of last year after a three-year fight with leukemia.   To honor her, I’ve designed a fundraising tribute that will take place over five months starting in June.  To find out about the tribute and follow its progress, you can go to my blog at http://www.ericatribute.com.   If you would like to contribute, whether through a donation, registering to donate bone marrow, giving me a hand in carrying out the tribute or just sheer moral support, any and all help is most welcome.   Please pass the website along to friends, family, colleagues, neighbors, strangers or anyone else you feel comfortable sharing this with.  This is very much appreciated.   I hope you’ll follow the blog and that this finds you all well.   Best, Josh

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I don't if you watched her You Tube video but it is both funny and inspiring
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYUFB542Iak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, so beautiful. I hope everyone takes a look at it.
    Josh is such an amazing guy - how lucky they both met one another...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails