Thursday, May 28, 2009

sweet


I randomly (or not so randomly, depending how you look at it) walked into the best baby store in the world on Tuesday. I found myself having the desire to try on newborn onesies and tempted to buy teething rings and rattles all for my own personal entertainment. I did refrain, thankfully. 
But during my childhood regression I began to chat with the adorable man working there. Long conversation short, I showed him the stationary that I recently made and he fell in love. Squeeling, screaming, jumping up and down in love. Usually I'm the overly excited one, but not this time. Anyway, he took my info and gave me some advice on how to go around and market it. More or less he got me stupidly thrilled for something I thought was nothing. 
Fingers crossed that more nothings turn into somethings.

3 comments:

  1. WOW. So happy I found this blog, especially finding it in such an amazingly random & coincidental way. Then again, there are no such things as coincidences, right? You are still an amazing writer with a heart of gold. Thank you. No need to reply- just smile.

    "Just getting all my experiences and perceptions down on paper in an organized fashion totally changed me in how well I could stay in touch with that higher consciousness and awareness." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one truly sums it all up:

    "Knowing our personal mission further enhances the flow of mysterious coincidences as we are guided toward our destinies. First we have a question, then dreams, daydreams, and intuitions lead us toward the answers, which usually are synchronistically provided by the wisdom of another human being."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish I knew who this was...what you wrote is so beautiful. Thank you.
    A hint?? Please?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails