Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mermaids by Michael Dweck

My favorite photo book ever, Mermaids by Michael Dweck, has gone missing. I had it forever on my bookshelf at work but when I went to find it yesterday, it's no longer there. Now I'm in a panic because I went to Amazon to buy it but it's out of stock there and I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone have a copy I can buy or know where I can purchase it?? 

I live for this book. Really. It was an idea I had ages ago, that I wanted to take mermaid-esque photos of my little ones and do a whole book of them. But alas, Mr. Dweck beat me to it. He did a genius job though. LOVE it. Must get my hands on a new copy before summer ends. Inspiration in there is endless. 

find more of his work at: http://www.michaeldweck.com

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails