Saturday, August 15, 2009

a wish


I'm seated at my computer overlooking the ocean, everyone is out so the house is super quite, all you can hear is the wind and sea.

All I can think about is my child to be and I just keep praying so hard that this little one has a life as good as I do.
I pray that she sees the beauty in the small stuff and learns from day one to love people for who they are and not who they could be. I wish with all my heart that this child adores the water, long days with friends and family, running barefoot in the sand and grass, dancing, singing at the top of her lungs, finds a thunderstorm intoxicating, understands the peace in listening to your own heartbeat, feels comfort in alone time, basks in the glow of hard core laughter, loves working hard and rewards herself from a job well done, patiently listens to others and never interrupts or tries to outdo, gives a stranger, a friend, a family member extra attention when they are down, wants to have Sunday dinners with me, is never greedy, is selfless without forgetting the importance of giving to herself, has respect and compassion and deep empathy, finds beauty in everything, respects the world and feelings of others, makes wishes as a shooting star goes by and believes it will come true, lives for true joy, never becomes jaded, doesn't stress over weight or body issues, leaves an imprint on everyone she meets, feels confidence when speaking and listening and doing something new, appreciates my friends and family for all I see them all to be and wants to spend time with them even through the tough adolescent years, discovers a world of cultures, finds excitement in the mundane, brings her own sunshine wherever in the world she may go.


And I pray this child enters this world with a smile and it rarely leaves her face.

And I pray she loves me as much as I love her already at this very moment.

And yes, today I think it's a girl...although tomorrow I may think differently.

6 comments:

  1. This post is actually a nice one it helps new net viewers, who are wishing in favor of blogging.
    my website: privat versichern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but
    after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Regardless, just wanted to say excellent blog!


    Take a look at my web-site ... Mediterranean Virtual University (MVU): Personal Profile: Michael Langlois
    My website: private krankenversicherung testsieger stiftung warentest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just could not leave your site before suggesting that I actually
    loved the standard info a person provide in your visitors?
    Is gonna be again regularly to check out new posts

    Have a look at my site - privaten krankenkassen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was suggested this website by my cousin.
    I am not sure whether this post is written by him
    as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You are amazing!
    Thanks!

    Here is my page; Full Content

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any points for inexperienced blog writers? I'd genuinely
    appreciate it.

    Feel free to visit my web page click through the following web site

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are a group of volunteers and starting a brand new
    scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable information to work on.
    You have performed an impressive activity and
    our entire group might be thankful to you.

    Feel free to surf to my page ... private krankenversicherung studententarif

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails