Monday, November 30, 2009

birthday girl!

I recently read that those born on or between November 19th and 30th tend to be close to absolute perfection. I wouldn't believe it if it weren't for the fact that my sweet mother celebrates her birth on the 19th and my spectacular friend Chrissy came to this world (not too many) years ago today, the 3oth.

For anyone that reads this blog regularly, hearing me say that Chrissy is heaven on earth is nothing new. I love this girl and have from day one. When it comes to kindness and pure selflessness, she has it mastered. Funny is an understatement, as she makes you pee in your pants with her ridiculous wit. This is in addition to the obvious: she is an absolute knockout. Her legs make men weak, her smile and the true joy it radiates make girls young and old jealous. 
Each day I know this creature I feel more and more fortunate. 
Please help me in wishing her the best year of her life starting today, on this magical birthday.
Love you Chrissssssy! xo

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY,M Chrissy. Nicole is so right you are heaven to know. Have the best day and year ever. Nicole, this is also grandpa's birthday, aren't their personalities similar?
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chrissy. Nicole is so right, you are heaven to know and so funny. Have the best day and year ever. Nicole, this is also grandpa's birthday, aren't their personalities similar?
    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails