Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy thanksgiving!

This is the 3rd time I'm writing this bc Luca is feeding and has
knocked send with his hand as I'm typing, sending the message
prematurely. That's how wild this bear is with his hands.

Thanksgiving happens to be my favorite holiday. There's nothing
complicated about it - family, friends, foodball, fall weather and
tons of food.
Pure goodness giving us so much more to be thankful for.

Top 5 things i am most grateful for:

1. my whole family is together - the smell and noises in our home
makes me so happy that I literally feel woozy with joy around these
people
2. Luca, naturally. But especially that he's healthy and happy and
quite honestly the easiest child on planet earth.
3. Everyone I love is healthy, including Selene - who is over her
endless flu and ready to take on the world again.
4. All my friends. I'm truly thankful for each and every one of my
friends each for a different reason but overall bc they all make me so
happy and peaceful.
5. The choices I've made in life. Although I've made some particularly
made moves in my life, I happen to think where I am right now is
pretty a-ok. I could definitely stand to make a change or two but with
time it will happen. So for now I'm just thankful for all that I've
done thus far - from little things like talking to a stranger that
made me instantaneously happy to bigger decisions like my journey to
Tanzania. All if it's led here. To the way my brain now functions and
well, I'm happy with that.

Bonus: I'm thankful I finished this before bear hit send again.

Happy t-day to all. Eat well. Laugh lots. Smile.

1 comment:

  1. Happy thanksgiving! I am so grateful to you sweet girl.
    Please say hello to your family, and give them my eternal thank you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails