Tuesday, February 23, 2010

this quote really touched me

Sean "Diddy" Combs from the US Elle, November 2009 issue

Elle: your dad was shot to death when you were only three. Who taught you how to behave with women?

SC: A couple of years ago, my psychologist came to the conclusion that this is one of the big problems i have as far as maturing in a relationship. After my father got killed, my mother said, "I'm never getting married again. I don't want men around my children." So I've never actually been able to witness a husband and wife's love. Sometimes when I see it with my friends, I just find myself staring like a child, because I've never actually seen it before. It's one of the sad parts of my life.

2 comments:

  1. What? He never watched the Cosby's?
    No seriously I am not trying to down play his tragedy but in life nothing is ever fair or perfect. This to me is an excuse for his bad behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respectfully disagree, Lori. I actually relate to this one pretty well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails