Wednesday, March 31, 2010

the emotion of a photo

do you ever see a photo that just blows your mind? it makes you instantly happy, or sad, or something totally different than you were feeling moments before you set your eyes on it?
It happens to me hourly.
There are pictures from my childhood that do this but then leave me aching for my 6 year old self. On the other side of the spectrum, there are pictures like the one below, that make me happy and hyper to be 30 (something), living the life I live.
marie claire italy
Send me images that make you emotional.

1 comment:

  1. REMEMBERING THE PAST, A MAN WHO MADE ME CRY AFTER ALL THE SWEET MEMORIES WE HAVE CHERISHED...HE JUST MAKE ME AS ONE OF HIS VICTIMS..AND ALL I KNOW ARE APOLOGIES..DO HE FEELS MY SHAME?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails