Tuesday, March 29, 2011

clean


soap image from etsy, Rocky Top Soap Shop

I'm taking a class!
A few years back, pre-baby, I decided I was going to take random classes every few months. I did pottery, got kicked out because I wouldn't stop making tall and skinny pieces. Well, not kicked out but asked not to come to the class again. So, err, yeah I guess I was kicked out. I took jewelry making, but only made it to 7 of 12 classes because my work schedule wouldn't allow me to leave in time. My cooking class was the most successful as I finished the whole semester and actually learned something. Oh and there was the ballet class in which I went, saw a group of 7 year olds and never actually made it inside the classroom. I did get my money back but it was after totally lying and saying I broke my ribs and couldn't dance. Anyway, I'm taking a three week soap making class. It's in exchange for a closet makeover I'm doing with the teacher. I met Sophia at the playground a while back and just today we emailed about making it happen. Soap! Isn't that fun? I'm more pumped about the packaging I'll make with it than the actual clean yourself up part of it.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love learning things and taking random classes. It makes for such a well rounded understanding of things.. hip hip hooray to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails