Friday, April 29, 2011

I have to...






I cannot stop thinking about this wedding.

Pre-6am, when I first started watching, I had zero interest in it. I really didn't get the whole obsession. Now I get it. Fully. And now I understand girls who dream of a fairy tale, princess life and wedding. I mean look at the happiness being celebrated around the world for these two lovers. It's magic. It's what the world needs to be more about. Love.

On that note, I am loving Pippa Middleton and her dress blows my mind. I may have to get married in that. And Victoria Beckham's hat is killer. David Beckham, well, he's making me rethink my desire to marry Harry. But oh Harry...Pippa. Harry. Pippa. Harry...did anyone else notice that? I'm certain there's a love affair brewing there.

Oh how I wish Diana was here to enjoy the beauty of this incredible day in history.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Nic, I am absolutely in love with Pipa and that dress of hers, and Harry and that red hair of his :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails