Thursday, September 22, 2011

pretty easy

Reader email: I need some good beauty product ideas for fall. Can you tell me your top three products?

I'm pretty bad with beauty stuff. but I will say that tata harper is life-altering. every single one of their products is full of goodness and changes your skin within a week. 

I am also a huge fan of basic cocoa butter oil for the skin. It smells incredible and does wonders for dry spots. I used it throughout pregnancy and didn't get a single stretch mark or odd coloration. The best part is now it's available with spf 15. 

Most of all, I drink water with lemon nonstop all day. I truly believe water makes all the difference on your skin.

I'm going to chat with some of my beauty editor friends and makeup artists and see what they can suggest too. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Do you suggest moisturizing neck and decolletage? I clicked on your coconut oil link and saw Palmer's cocoa butter spray. Is coconut oil and cocoa butter oil the same thing? I honestly don't know. Please advise. I am starting to think about moisturizing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails