Thursday, October 20, 2011

oooh


image from here

I leave this evening to take Luca to Paris to see his dad and all his family. I couldn't be more excited to get there and explore the city on foot as I always do...it's been exactly one year since I've been there and nearly that long since Luca has seen that side of his family. Besides having to do some work, it should be a fun adventure for me and bear to wander the streets alone for a few days. Just pray the 8 hour plane ride with he and I isn't too tragic...I cannot even imagine how intense it will be trying to control this crazy bear all by myself for all those hours...ahhhhhhh!

1 comment:

  1. Oh nic, I am now insanely jealous! I hope you have a wonderful time away and that you survive the flight..xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails