Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bellinis and suits

Tonight I had the privilege of attending an event at cipriani for the tourette syndrome association with the gorgeous Kris (from young married chic) and the extraordinary Chrissy (birthday girl!).

I have to say it was beyond my expectations, in every way. The company, the Bellinis, the video by the TSA, the little boy max that stole everyone's heart, the auction item that got away (um, nevis?!?).

So grateful to kris (and her lovely hubby) for the kind invite. It meant the world to be there, next to you, taking it all in. xo

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say you are so stunning I can't even. I want to be as cool as you! Please, drinks soon? Something. I want to know about all your adventures and see if one day I can get there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails