Monday, February 28, 2011
I'm feeling sad for Anne Hathaway and James Franco. Hmmmm...
But nothing makes me more sad than the tragic job stylist Rachel Zoe did dressing Anne Hathaway. What what what?!?
What did you all think about the whole thing? Winners? Speeches? Dresses? The greatness of Kirk Douglas? Thoughts?
Sunday, February 27, 2011
My lovely child had me up at 6am even though I painfully begged for more shut eye. Does he not realize that when mommy gets home late he should sleep at least until 9am? Well the mix of my amazing night out last night, the Korean BBQ scent still lingering in my hair and the epic stroll Lulu and I took in the gorgeous morning light somehow makes the lack of zzzz's a-ok, even glorious. I'm smiling, as I did allllll last night, and singing this Rolling Stones song on repeat in my head.
Happy Sunday to you all!xo
Saturday, February 26, 2011
But I beg of you all, please stop emailing me about when I'll be updating my heartbeat project. It weighs so heavily on me...I shoot people almost daily still, sometimes more than one person a day, but I wait days, weeks and months for quotes. Which is why I don't update each day.
I'm sorry. I know, I know...
Friday, February 25, 2011
1. the website jjjjound. it's an oldie and a serious goodie. I find myself daydreaming of times and people and places as I scroll nonstop through it.
2. these absurd photos of Chrissy in Sports Illustrated. I mean, seriously?????? Each time I look at them I shortly after hit the pavement for miles beyond anything I've ever done.
3. a cocktail that will make your weekend simply perfect from Young Married Chic
4. the fall 2011 Gucci show that's rattling every single part of my mind. bonkers, i love it.
5. my girl Amanda's blog, that she needs to update STAT. it's full of inspiration and beauty. check it out.
In college I dated this perfect guy named Greg. He was a hippie with an afro and the most beautiful VW bus named Eurg. On rainy nights I would make him lay with me in the back of the bus so we could listen to the drops hitting its tin roof. I would pretend we were by the beach, but really we were just in the parking lot of a 7-eleven.
"Just now, walking down the street after a late night at work, I tightened my imitation Burberry scarf around my neck and felt something that didn't belong. I looked down, and there was a heart sticker. The sticker (likely leftover from Valentine's Day) was placed over the mouthpiece of my coffee three days ago, to keep it from spilling. I remember that morning, looking down to find the sticker had oddly disappeared from my coffee lid. So naturally, when I found it on my scarf tonight, I smiled and thought of you. And I left the heart on my scarf. Near my heart."
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Ham and Egg Crepe Squares
Original source: Everyday Foods
Find more delicious recipes at www.framedcooks.com