Friday, March 30, 2012

things I want...

s-eawind:

oneshuteye photography cronulla
g-rass:

g-rass<—- want more beautiful serene / organic / interiors on your dash?
I want my son to always be this sweet and loving. I want to be deeply in love for the rest of my life. I want to dance tonight. I want to take a really long bike ride as the sun goes down. I want people in the world to be nicer to one another. I want my friends to all have the healthiest babies with the sweetest little faces. I want the voting public to be more educated before they take a stand. I want hard workers to get what they deserve. I want to have the strength to stand up for what I know is right. I want three more children just as curious and interesting as Luca. I want the time to go for a run, a swim and go to yoga each day. I want a new black bag. I want my friends to all be together laughing like crazy people. I want time to slow down. I want to keep living in the moment. I want to tell him how grateful I am he arrived in my life when he did. I want to buy my dad the sickest car. I want to tell a stranger how beautiful they look. I want life to be good to those around me. I want to say thanks for the life I live...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, very inspiring...thank you!
    Have the best weekend!

    Big hugs!
    Inés

    SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails