Tuesday, May 29, 2012

dress me

Olivia Palermo - Olivia Palermo And Beau Stroll Through The West Village
image from here

Olivia Palermo has the sickest style of anyone on the planet. So effortless and timeless. Love it. Not to mention she has the cutest boyfriend on her arm with equally unreal style.

Get the look, on olivia:
floral top from Jeunesse, $166
printed shorts by Zara, $39
straw chain tote bag, $70
leopard flats with studs, $119
Selima Sun sunglasses, $118


on him:
blue shirt from Paul Smith, $182 
Tailor Vintage stone chino, $55
Driving loafer, $138
Persol sunglass, $310

3 comments:

  1. Stylist indeed! I think the floral top and leopard flats gave it an edge. I would probably have to have leopard heels, as me and flats aren't the "best of friends" for a number of reasons. And yes, he's handsome. You gotta love a man that makes casual looks "oh? :)"



    Speaking of groovy and unique fashion, I design handbags and I'm interested in one of your clients wearing a piece from my collection. Do you have a business email? My website is http://designsbytuesdai.com

    hope to chat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know about loafers. Really. There must be a better option thats not a sneaker and not a dress shoe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails