Wednesday, June 20, 2012

7 day challenge - day 6

Soooooo I made pizza. And it sucked.
I was on such a roll, feeling so confident. Perhaps overly cocky.
now I feel like tiger woods, I've got the skills but my mind is all messed up.

I made these pizzas with all the right ingredients. Well all is an exaggeration. My biggest mistake was using whole wheat dough. Who eats whole wheat pizza and loves it? No one. That's who.

Had I not made that giant mistake, it would have been a masterpiece.

One pizza was just old fashion goodness:
San Marzano tomatoes that I crushed up for sauce, topped with water soaked burrata. Sea salt, pepper and a drop of oil. It was actually great. Minus the bread.

The second one I made:
Figs, prosciutto and ricotta cheese. Beyond delicious eaten without the bread. With the bread, awful.

You get the idea.

At least I tried, right?

1 comment:

  1. You should try a gluten-free crust sometime; whole wheat is a delight compared to most gf recipes! But your toppings sound delish. Now I'm craving pizza before 6am. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails