Friday, June 29, 2012

love

www.baronetfuturist.png
image from here

How much do you love? Seriously, how much? Maybe not your lover. But the things you love in life, what are they and how much do you love them?
Do you know I love the subway? But more than that, I love when I'm carrying Luca and his stroller up the subway steps and someone helps me. I love that, like really deeply love it. SO much so, I could grab the person and kiss them.
Can you believe I wholeheartedly love to work. Like I never want to stop working ever in my life because it brings me so much joy and satisfaction. There's rarely a day that I don't want to go to work, even when I have Luca by my side and sunshine outside. I get this crazy sick joy from being at work, making and looking at beautiful things. A love joy? Joyful love? Whatever, it's just love.

And you? What do you love?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there to all
    Now that is some excellent writing, This post genuinely built my day! Perfect work you have done
    With Best Wishes
    bedroom | sofa | kitchen | bathroom | living room

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails