Friday, February 15, 2013

dress me


DRESS  |  JEANS  |  SUNGLASSES  |  BOOTS  |  HORN BRACELET

At work yesterday we all got talking about how our personal style changes through the years. Most of the dudes were talking about how they never cared about what they wore while the girls were all saying they started dressing in less skintight clothes the other they got. I looked down and realized I was wearing my high school jeans and a dress from college. That was over 10 years ago...so little has changed since the 90s for me. I still wear bellbottoms with dresses, however I pair them now with Helmut Lang blazers. An attempt to amp it up or a lazy undertaking to be an adult? You can be the judge.


1 comment:

  1. I loved your styile back in college because no matter what everyone else was wearing you had on what you loved. Remember those green pants! And your hoodies when all the girls were wearing cardigans? You wore converse before it was cool. Memories! Lol. Love you, em

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails