Thursday, February 21, 2013

inspire me



I'm taking this photo with me wherever I go.
It's what I want to wear with confidence by summer.
It's what I wish to pair with my boyfriend's white button downs & sky-high stilettos when my legs are tanned.
It's a vivid memory of my grand childhood.
It's an exciting reminder of American classics while encouraging adventurous car rides from the west coast to east coast.
It's a desire to sit by an open window with a cold beer and your best friend.
It's extraordinarily nothing special.


  

2 comments:

  1. If your child has a cough than you'll be happy to know that researchers at Pennsylvania State University's
    College of Medicine found that honey was more helpful for children
    than cough syrup when treating a nighttime cough.
    I've used both Brita and Pur filters (which you can buy almost anywhere) to filter water for the Vaporizer. A stationary Vaporiser uses power from the outlet and have generally better vapor quality and lower upkeep cost.
    Also see my web site > Vaporizer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been shopping at Herrschners through their magazine for over 6 years. Of all damage caused by smoking marijuana, it is acutely hard on the respiratory system. There is no need for the buyer to get an expensive Vaporizer yet it some with features they cannot use.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails