Monday, February 18, 2013

travel


My wanderlust is in full effect...here, 5 places on the top of my list on where I must go....
Minaret of Samarra: 
Minaret of Samarra
gaiola bridge; naples, italy:
gaiola bridge; naples, italy
Verona, Italy..notes left by people on the doors/entrance of Romeo and Juliet. Wall of Love:
Verona, Italy..notes left by people on the doors/entrance of Romeo and Juliet. Wall of Love
Banyan Tree and 16th Century Terracotta Temple, Attpur, West Bengal, India:
Banyan Tree and 16th Century Terracotta Temple, Attpur, West Bengal, India
Boat Hotel, Cocoa Island, The Maldives Islands:
Boat Hotel, Cocoa Island, The Maldives Islands
what's on your adventure list?

1 comment:

  1. I have really wanted to go to that boat hotel since I saw it on Conde nast travels list of places to visit. I also must get to India! The people and the colors!!! And the food lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails